RAW COLOR POWER Control and Creativity from Capture to Edit.
Reduce your image processing time and improve quality control in your Raw workflow by combining the powerful color capabilities of the ColorChecker Passport and Adobe® Imaging solutions. The ColorChecker Passport allows you to quickly and easily capture accurate color, instantly enhance portraits and landscapes, and maintain color control and consistency from capture to edit.
There are so many ways to incorporate X-Rite ColorChecker Passport into your Raw workflow. Whether you take advantage of the entire solution, or just a couple of ColorChecker Passport's many features, you'll realize improved quality and productivity almost immediately.
ColorChecker Passport Creative Enhancement Target – neutralize and create your look with enhancement patches; check and evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping; check and control color shifting
ColorChecker Passport Classic Target – industry standard color reference target for creating DNG profiles and for evaluating specific colors
ColorChecker Passport White Balance Target – create custom in-camera white balance for a consistent white point in a set of images, eliminating the need to correct each image later
ColorChecker Passport Camera Calibration Software – includes both a desktop application and an Adobe® Lightroom® Plug-In for creating custom DNG profiles
ColorChecker Passport Protective Case – adjusts to accommodate multiple positions so you can adjust the targets to any scene. Also includes a handy lanyard
SHOOTING JPEG NOT RAW?
You'll still gain many great benefits when you include ColorChecker Passport in your workflow.
White Balance Target
- Ensure your JPEG files are captured with the correct white point
- Eliminate the chance of any extreme white balance errors which cannot be corrected later in JPEG workflow
- Save time on post production edits of each individual shot
Creative Enhancement Target
- Evaluate and optimize shadow details or highlight clipping with gray ramp patches
- Use as visual reference for color spectrum and color adjustment with HSL (hue, saturation, lightness) patches
- Warm or cool images
- Classic Target
- Photograph the Classic target in the same lighting as your images and use as a visual reference to help with color correction